Wide open spaces. Wide open opportunities.
Northlake’s wide open spaces and prime location in the direct path of growth offer abundant opportunities. Residential developments, such as the new master planned communities of Harvest and Canyon Falls, provide opportunities for quality, new homes in Northlake. A growing population and prime highway frontage provide excellent opportunities for retail and restaurant development. Northlake also offers opportunities for industrial and office development with a convenient location providing access to major highways and a highly educated workforce. Whatever you are looking for, Northlake has a place for you.
Northlake’s vision as outlined in its Comprehensive Plan is to benefit from this prime location and growth potential to build a prosperous economy while preserving the rural character Northlake’s founders sought to preserve so that Northlake continues to be a livable community with a healthy environment. Learn more about Northlake’s vision and available opportunities by visiting www.town.northlake.tx.us or calling 940-648-3290.
- Northlake offers great access with multiple freeways and highways (IH 35W, SH 114, FM 407, FM 1171, FM 156) and a close proximity to DFW and Alliance Airports
- Northlake is just minutes away from the downtowns of Denton, Fort Worth, and Dallas
- Northlake is next door to the major employment centers of the Alliance and 114 West Corridors
- Northlake is adjacent to the largest sports venue in Texas, the Texas Motor Speedway
- Northlake offers a range of living opportunities from RV’s and luxury apartment homes to homes on 1-acre sites and estate homes on multi-acre ranches
- Northlake has more quality living choices on the way with two of the largest mixed-use, master planned developments in the region, Harvest and Canyon Falls, now underway.
- Northlake is at the center of a retail trade area with a population of 168,356 which is projected to grow to nearly 200,000 by 2016
- Northlake is growing fast and has been ranked among the fastest growing cities in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal and the North Central Texas Council of Governments in recent years.
- Northlake’s busiest intersection (IH 35W & SH 114) has traffic counts approaching 100,000 vehicles per day
- Northlake’s average household income is nearly $84,000 and projected to surpass $94,000 by 2016
- Northlake’s combined property tax rate is among the lowest in the region
- Northlake has hundreds of acres of prime development property available
- Northlake is pro business and offers a variety of incentives for new businesses from custom incentive packages to the new Pioneer Grant Program to encourage restaurants and retail businesses to locate in Northlake
Learn more about Northlake’s vision and available opportunities by visiting www.town.northlake.tx.us.