Trophy Club sits in both Denton and Tarrant Counties along the Sh 114 west corridor about 10 minutes from DFW International Airport
- Population: 12,000+
- Average Household Income: $124,000
- Median Home Sales Price: $357,500
- Education: 63% have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Outstanding Schools: Beck & Lakeview Elementary, Medlin Middle and Bryon Nelson High Schools
- Strong Housing Market: Home prices range from $180,000's to $1,200,000+ and average home values have increased for the past six years
- Pristine Parks: Over 1,000 acres of parks, including access to Lake Grapevine via Trophy Club Park
- Well Recognized: Ranked 3rd Healthiest Community in North Texas by Dallas Morning News (2014); Ranked 7th Best Suburb in North Texas by D Magazine (2014) & The Highlands Ranked "Community of the Year" by the Dallas Builder's Association (2014)
The Town of Trophy Club celebrates its 30th birthday in 2015 and the community of 12,000+ residents continues to flourish as one of the most desirable places to live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. With rolling hills, lush streetscapes, safe neighborhoods, world class schools and parks & recreation activities galore, Trophy Club is truly A Great Place to Call Home. A solid residential market continues to draw home buyers to the area and Trophy Club businesses benefit from the community's tight-knit lifestyle and Shop Local attitude.
The Trophy Club Country Club anchors the quiet town with 36 stunning holes of golf, including the only course designed by champion golfer Ben Hogan. Landscaped roadways through town show off the wide range of housing options and amenities available to residents and guests. Trophy Club children can attend school from kindergarten through 12th grade at the four outstanding Northwest ISD school located in town. Trophy Club is a world-class community with something for everyone!
The market conditions in the area are strong and Trophy Club is an attractive place to locate or expand a business. With opportunities ranging from professional office space and prime retail to commercial site availability. growth continues to set the pace for demand and Trophy Club businesses are seeing great success.
Land parcels facing SH 114 frontage have high traffic volumes and easy accessibility. As hotels go vertical, destination restaurants open and luxury office space is built, these parcels become very attractive investment areas - visit Trophy Club today to envision your next business venture!
Visit www.trophyclub.org for more Town information!