Located on Hwy 114 between Southlake and Trophy Club.
Westlake is a one-of-a-kind community – an oasis with rolling hills, grazing longhorns and soaring red-tailed hawks, located in the heart of the Fort Worth-Dallas metropolitan area. Inviting neighborhoods and architecturally vibrant corporate campuses find harmony among our meandering roads and trails, lined with native oaks and beautiful stone walls. It is this bucolic ambience that makes Westlake such a desirable place to live and work.
A strict comprehensive plan and supporting ordinances have allowed Westlake to maintain its rural character, while at the same time accommodating office campuses that house more than 10,000 global corporation workers. This high level of development standards earned Westlake a Gold certification by the Texas Certified Scenic Cites program, one of only four inaugural municipalities in Texas.
In 2002, Westlake received the first open enrollment charter ever awarded to a municipality in Texas, and today it operates as one of the premier public charter schools in the state, Westlake Academy-an IB World School. The Academy, opened in 2003, is one of only thirteen public schools in the nation that offers the IB Programmes from kindergarten through high school. The IB curriculum, along with the Academy’s small class sizes and a campus of innovatively designed stone-clad buildings clustered around the crown of a hill overlooking verdant pastures, combine to create a public educational experience that is truly unique.
- Adjacent to the Alliance Airport area which is home to over 60 Fortune 500 companies
- Only 15 minutes from the DFW International Airport
- 75% of households incomes exceed $150,000 with 33% exceeding $500,000
- The average new home value is $1,600,000 and up
- Subdivisions include Glenwyck Farms, Paigebrooke, Stagecoach Hills Airpark, Terra Bella, Wyck Hill and Vaquero
- Westlake Academy, offering the International Baccalaureate Curriculum and consistently rated Exemplary by TEA
- Award winning school districts including Carroll, Northwest and Keller ISDs
- Town support for economic development incentives
- High development standards that are flexible to accommodate logical development
- Gold Level Scenic City Designation for high aesthetic and open space standards; initially one of only 4 Texas cities
- Circle T Ranch—a 2,500 acre mixed-use, master planned community
- Deloitte University and Fidelity corporate campuses
- Solana Business Campus—a mixed-use office campus and Village Center including a premium Marriott hotel